Welcome to Lymm Angling Clubs Catch of the Month Competition
We are delighted to announce the launch of our Catch of the Month Competition which is open to all members of the club and covers all forms of angling on club waters.
Please note that this is ‘catch’ of the month and not specifically fish of the month so matchmen can submit net weights.
To enter the competition anglers must send an email describing their capture and photo to the following address;
Remember to include the date, venue, species and weight of your capture along with any other information you feel may be useful for the judges to know.
The competition is aimed at encouraging anglers to have fun and as such there are no hard and fast rules in place at the moment but the following guidelines should be noted.
- Members can submit more than one species per month, this can be a single catch or a mixed bag if fishing a club match.
- Subject to a minimum of 1 member submitting an entry in any one month otherwise they will be carried over to the following month and no prizes awarded for that month
- Only fish caught during that month on a Lymm AC water will count
- Only emails or forum posts received during that month will count
- You must have caught the fish entirely yourself although assistance with netting the fish is acceptable
- You must provide at least one photo of the capture, ideally a mat shot or close up shot to show the quality of the fish your submitting
- Club rules must be followed at all times
- The judges decision is final, remember this is a bit of fun amongst fellow anglers and not the world championships!!
The winner of each month will be announced on this section along with a photo of the capture and each months entrants will be displayed on a separate monthly post (as we receive them) to give members an idea of the competition they are up against.