Our 2014 Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 20th October at 8pm at Rudheath Sports & Social Club. 235 Middlewich Road. Rudheath. Northwich. Cheshire. CW9 7DN
Doors will close at 8pm so please arrive around 7.45. Memberships will be required and checked upon arrival. No admittance will be given to members without their card.
Nominations for committee, rule changes or any other matter should be address to Lymm AC Secretary, PO BOX 499, Sale, M33 0DZ
Members must advise the Secretary in writing of any motions to be proposed at the AGM no less than fourteen days prior to the meeting and such motions must be signed by two adult members of at least two years standing in the Club.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include, but not limited to;
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM and any EGMs held since the last AGM.
- Receive the accounts for the year from the Treasurer.
- Receive the annual report of the Committee.
- Elect accountants to preside over the club accounts for the forthcoming year and to present a report of the Club’s financial health to the AGM.
- Elect the Executives of the Club and any members of the Committee, where applicable.
- Review the Club’s membership fees and agree them for the forthcoming year.
- Conduct other business received in writing by the Secretary from members at least fourteen days prior to the meeting and included on the agenda.